Tuesday, April 6, 2010

MOVING OVER TO MUSEMOTHER

Good morning or afternoon
I've decided to continue blogging any menopause notes on the questinggirl/Musemother blog, so that I can consolidate my blogging time.

This blog will remain present for those who want to research by the labels on the side, under heading topics. There is a ton of good information there, and lots of links to other sites about menopause.

Above all, know that I am still writing, still curious, still looking for new information and posting on www.questinggirl.blogspot.com under Musemother.

Have a happy peri-menopause, and check my blog for news of The Tao of Turning Fifty, what every woman in her forties needs to know about the menopausal journey, coming to a bookstore near you sometime in the near future.

best
Jenn

No comments:

statistics

blogflux list of blogs about menopause

Directory of Women Blogs